BCCI) IANS/Chennai SCOREBOARD Michael Hussey overshadowed Shane Watson's special effort and helped Chennai Super Kings beat Rajasthan Royals in the Indian Premier League here yesterday.
What does CSK stand for?
CSK stands for Chennai Super Kings (cricket team; India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSK
We have 28 other meanings of CSK in our Acronym Attic
- Caritas St. Joseph Secondary School (Hong Kong)
- Colegio San Judas Tadeo (Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic)
- Central San Joaquin Valley (California)
- College St.-Jean-Vianney (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Companions of St. John Vianney (Catholic society)
- Costain Skanska Joint Venture (UK; construction)
- Can't Stop Killing (gaming clan and street gang)
- Ceccone Sport Karting (French go-kart racing company)
- Checker Schucks Kragen (retail auto parts stores)
- Christopher S. Kälin (CSK Management Ltd.; Wayne, PA)
- Club Stephen King (France)
- Combat Survival Knife
- Commerce Starter Kit (software)
- Committee for Standardisation Korea
- Committee for Standardization of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- Compatible Shift Keying
- Cooh-Terminal SRC Kinase
- Countersunk (head rivet)
Samples in periodicals archive:
30pm KINGS XI PUNJAB made a cracking start to their IPL campaign but bookmakers expect them to come crashing down to earth against starstudded Chennai Super Kings today, writes James Milton.
Summary: Chennai: Defending a 149-run target, Mumbai Indians beat the Chennai Super Kings by 9 runs .
Chris Gayle smashed an unbeaten 75 as Royal Challengers Bangalore topped the points table with an eight-wicket win over Chennai Super Kings in the Indian Premier League on Sunday.
Mike Hussey hit a half-century and held two crucial catches as the Chennai Super Kings reached the Champions League Twenty20 semi-finals with a 10-run win over the Eastern Cape on Sunday.
The Dublin-born all-rounder, 23, was the last player to go in Pool B and was snapped up by the Bangalore franchise for $220,000 (pounds 134,000) after they beat an initial offer of $200,000 (pounds 122,000) from the Chennai Super Kings.
The Lancashire star, England's outstanding performer in their 2005 Ashes win over Australia, tore the meniscus in his right knee while playing for the Chennai Super Kings in the IPL.
Summary: Sachin Tendulkar hit a half-century as the Mumbai Indians beat Chennai Super Kings in the opening match of the IPL.