The team from the Chengdu University of Technology came first, with its micromouse solving the maze in 3.
What does CDUT stand for?
CDUT stands for Chengdu University of Technology (China)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDUT
- Car Door Upholstery Pet Protector
- Charles Darwin University Postgraduate Students Association (Casuarina, Australia)
- Concurrent Drug Utilization Review (screening system for incoming prescriptions)
- Central District Urban Renewal Plan (Oakland Redevelopment Agency; California)
- Clinical Data Update System
- Color Doppler UltraSonography
- CMOS (Complementary Metal-Oxide Semiconductor) Dual Universal Serial Communications Controller
- Chief Deputy United States Marshal
- Charles Darwin University Student Union (Australia)
- Canada-Deline Uranium Table (est. 1999)
- Crni Dani U Vatikanu (Croatian band)
- Community Der Umherirrenden Zielscheiben (German: Community of roaming targets; gaming clan)
- Cache Delayed Verification
- Canine Distemper Virus
- Capacitor Discharge Vaporization
- Car-Derived Van (UK descriptor for commercial vehicles)
- Carma Data Viewer
- Carte de Visite (small visiting card portraits)
- Cell Delay Variation
- Central Drawings Vault
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nineteen-year-olds Wang Anyi, Wang Anran and Wang Anqi will also major in the same subject at the Chengdu University of Technology, reports the China Daily.
Yang earned his bachelor's of science degree in Petroleum Geology from Chengdu University of Technology in the People's Republic of China, a master's degree in Geology from George Washington University in Washington, D.