Paul Roche has more than 17 years of experience as a Chief Financial Officer, having previously served in that capacity in companies including Unanet Technologies, CVG, Avtec Systems, The Wexford Group, Titan/BTG, Chenega Technology Services Corporation, Indus Corporation, and STAC.
What does CTSC stand for?
CTSC stands for Chenega Technology Services Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CTSC
We have 89 other meanings of CTSC in our Acronym Attic
- Critical Task Selection Board
- Culture, Tourism and Sport Board (Local Government Association; London, UK)
- Clinical Trials Standards Benchmarking Association
- Cercle de Tir Sportif de Bourg lès Valence (French shooting club)
- Certified Texas School Business Specialist
- Cut To Suit, Beat To Fit
- Cambridge Trading Services Corporation (finance; Cambridge, MA)
- Canadian Technical Security Conference (Burlington, ON, Canada)
- Carlton Trail Ski Club (Canada)
- Clinical and Translational Science Center (University of California at Davis)
- Clustered Tunnel Server Configuration
- Community Television of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA)
- Community Treatment and Services Center
- Computerized Test of Self-Control
- Countrywide Tax Service Corporation
- Center for Traumatic Stress in Children and Adolescents (Allegheny General Hospital; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Connecticut Travelers Sporting Clays Association (Seymour, CT)
- Community Television of Santa Cruz County (California)
- Core Timer Status and Control Register
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tim Lund, Chenega Technology Services Corporation, Alexandria, VA
NJVC is a joint venture of two Alaska Native Corporations, Chenega Technology Services Corporation and ASRC Communications Ltd.
NCI joined with Chenega Technology Services Corporation (CTSC) for two of the efforts and will perform work under existing CTSC contracts as a subcontractor.