Charleston's new products will address Opioid Induced Nausea and Vomiting (OINV), Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting (PONV), Chemotherapy Induced Nausea and Vomiting (CINV), Radiation Induced Nausea and Vomiting (RINV), and Migraine Induced Nausea and Vomiting (MINV).
What does CINV stand for?
CINV stands for Chemotherapy Induced Nausea and Vomiting
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Center for Integrated Nanotechnologies
- Conjunto Instrumental Nuestro Tiempo (Spanish: Our Time Instrumental Ensemble; Cuba)
- Conservation Intention
- Maximum Rainfall Interception Storage of Crop
- Combined In-Port Tactical Exercise
- Computational Intelligence and Informatics
- Cleaning Industry National Training Organisation (UK)
- Computer Innovations of North Texas (technology services; Lewisville, TX)
- Central Iowa Network Users Group
- Centro de Investigación y Estudios Avanzados
- California Interagency Noxious Weed Coordinating Committee
- Claddings Institute of New Zealand (est. 1991)
- Computers in New Zealand Schools (publication)
- Consumers' Institute of New Zealand, Inc. (now Consumer NZ)
- Conventions & Incentives New Zealand
- Culinary Institute of New Zealand (Kerikeri, New Zealand)
- Canada Information Office
- Career Is Over
- Carrier Insertion Oscillator (radio receivers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Acute chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting (CINV) was defined as nausea and vomiting occurring within 24 hr of start of chemotherapy (days 1-4) and delayed CINV as that occurring after 24 hr of completion of chemotherapy (days 5-10).
Chemotherapy Induced Nausea and Vomiting - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Aloxi(TM) (palonosetron hydrochloride) injection for the prevention of chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting was the subject of two poster presentations and one published abstract.
Nasdaq:MOGN) an oncology-focused pharmaceutical company based in Minneapolis, and its partner HELSINN HEALTHCARE SA, a privately-owned Swiss pharmaceutical group, today announced the presentation of the results of a pivotal Phase 3 trial of palonosetron, their investigational agent for the prevention of chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting (CINV), at the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer (MASCC) Fourteenth International Symposium in Boston.
It is being developed in the intranasal form to treat chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting and diabetic gastroparesis.
To date, the ReliefBand is in use at hundreds of healthcare facilities nationwide for morning sickness of pregnancy and chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting," said Greg Gruzdowich, Woodside's president and CEO.