Working in a chemistry research laboratory as a first-year undergraduate student exposed me to this vast expanse of knowledge and forced me to take on a new appreciation of this field.
What does CRL stand for?
CRL stands for Chemistry Research Laboratory
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CRL
We have 228 other meanings of CRL in our Acronym Attic
- Centre de Ressources Linguistiques (French: Center for Language Resources)
- Centre Régional des Lettres (French: Regional Art Center)
- Centre Régional du Livre (French: Regional Book Center)
- Centro Retail Limited (Australia)
- Ceramics Research Laboratory (Nagoya Institute of Technology; Japan)
- Certificate Revocation List
- Certified Registered Locksmith
- Certified Reporting Limit
- Chalet Résidence Loisirs (French: Leisure Residence Chalet)
- Chalk River Laboratories
- Chicago Rail Link
- China Resources Land (China Resources Group)
- Churngold Remediation Ltd
- Clinical Reference Laboratory (Lenexa, KS)
- Clinical Reference Library (database)
- Clinical Research Laboratories (various locations)
- Coalition for Responsible Lending
- CODA Readout Language
- Coherent Reverse Link
- Commercialization Readiness Level (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tumlinson, III, USDA-ARS Chemistry Research Laboratory, Gainesville, Florida; phone (352) 374-5730, e-mail jtumlinson@gainesville.
Spelman College, Atlanta, GA, celebrated the grand opening of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company Synthetic Chemistry Research Laboratory in the school's new state-of-the-art Albro Falconer Manley Science Center.