What does CEI stand for?
CEI stands for Chemistry Education International
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEI
We have 328 other meanings of CEI in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation (University of Florida)
- Central European Initiative
- Centre d'Echanges Internationaux (French: International Exchange Center)
- Centre d'Entreprises et d'Innovation (French: Center for Business Innovation; est. 1988)
- Centre d'Etudes Interaméricaines (French: Interamerican Studies Center; Canada)
- Centre for Environmental Information (Russia)
- Centro de Enriquecimiento de la Inteligencia (Guatemala)
- Centro de Estudios Internacionales (Spanish: Center for International Studies; Spain)
- Certified Electrical Inspector (International Association of Electrical Inspectors)
- Chauffage Électrique Intégré (French: Integrated Electric Heating)
- Chiang Rai, Thailand - Chiang Rai (Airport Code)
- Chip Enable Input
- Cholinesterase Inhibitor
- Christian Education Institute (Hawaii)
- Civic Engagement Initiative (various organizations)
- Civil Engineering Institute (various locations)
- Civilian Employment Information (US DoD)
- Clean Energy Initiative
- Cleveland Electric Illuminating
- Coastal Enterprises, Inc.