joined the Center for Nonproliferation Studies at the Monterey Institute of International Studies in January 2002, where he now serves as the Scientist-in-Residence of the Chemical and Biological Weapons Nonproliferation Program.
What does CBWNP stand for?
CBWNP stands for Chemical and Biological Weapons Nonproliferation Program (Monterey, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cold Blood Warm Heart (television show; Hong Kong)
- Central Bucks West High School
- Competency-Based Web Learning (self-directed study method)
- Corporation for Business, Work, and Learning (now Commonwealth Corporation)
- Crescent Bay West Los Angeles (California)
- Chesapeake Bay Watershed Model
- Community-Based Water Monitoring
- Community-Based Watershed Management (various locations)
- Constant Blood Withdrawal Method (blood collection)
- Caribbean Basin Water Management Programme (now Caribbean Water Management Programme Inc.; est. 1996)
- Colorado Black Women for Political Action
- Cornwall Bird Watching and Preservation Society (UK)
- Coos Bay Wagon Road Lands - Western Oregon
- Class-Based Weighted Random Early Detection (Cisco Systems, Inc.)
- Capital Bike and Walk Society (Victoria, British Columbia, Canada)
- Coldwell Banker West Shell (real estate)
- Competitive Base Wage System (Singapore)
- Crib Waste Sewer
- Community Based Water Supply and Sanitation Project
- Confederation of British Wool Textiles (UK)