Stimson Center and the Chemical and Biological Arms Control Institute (CBACI).
What does CBACI stand for?
CBACI stands for Chemical and Biological Arms Control Institute
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Club Belge des Anciennes Citroën (French: Belgian Club of Old Citroen; Belgium)
- Club de Badminton de Checy (French: Checy Badminton Club; Checy, France)
- Community Bankers Acquisition Corp. (Delaware)
- Congresso Baiano de Análises Clínicas (Portugese)
- Context-Based Access Control
- Council for Business and the Arts in Canada
- Critical Bridge Advisory Committee (Michigan Department of Transportation)
- Culture Bridge Australia Consulting
- Cyd-Bwyllgor Addysg Cymru (Welsh Joint Education Committee)
- Cocoa Beach Area Chamber of Commerce (Florida)
- Common Badging and Access Control System (US NASA)
- Carlsbad (California)
- Central Basketball Association for the Deaf (Indianapolis, IN)
- Certificate in Barangay Administration (University of the Philippines Open University; Laguna, Philippines)
- Cincinnati Bell Any Distance (telecommunications)
- Composite Blood-Activating Decoction
- College of Business Administration (Florida International University)
- Certification Board for Alcohol and Drug Professionals (South Dakota)
- Community-Based Approaches to Disaster Preparedness Project
- Chemical Biological Airborne Decontamination System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Editor), The Chemical and Biological Arms Control Institute, 1997.
Maire Smith, CEO of Manchester Innovation Ltd (MIL), a new UK incubator, Michael Moodie, Co-founder and President, Chemical and Biological Arms Control Institute, US, and Professor Huajian Gao, from the Max Planck Institute of Metals Research in Stuttgart, Germany as key note speakers.