Badsha was involved with establishing seminal trade union bodies in his country, such as the Trade Union Advisory and Coordinating Council and the Chemical Workers Industrial Union.
What does CWIU stand for?
CWIU stands for Chemical Workers Industrial Union
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CWIU in our Acronym Attic
- Cooling Water Intake Structure (power plants; engineering)
- Cyber World Internet Services, Inc.
- Coated-Wire Ion-Selective Electrode
- Canadian Workshop on Information Theory
- Center for Women and Information Technology
- Center for Women in Transition (several in USA)
- Charleston Women in International Trade (Charleston, SC)
- Chicago Women in Trades (Chicago, IL)
- Colorado Women in Technology
- C3I and Weapons S/H/L Systems Integrated Test Team
- Connected World Internet Ventures, Inc. (Hawthorne, FL)
- Contaminated Waste Isolation Valve
- Cable & Wireless Internet Exchange
- Coalition Warrior Interoperability Exercise (NATO)
- Cable & Wireless Jamaica (telecommunications)
- Canadian Wargamers Journal
- Clarkson Wright and Jakes (law firm; Kent, England, UK)
- Committee for Waco Justice (est. 1993)
- Community Works Journal (publication; Vermont Community Works, Inc.)
- Continuous Wave Jammer