Senior unsecured debt BBB+ Subordinated debt BBB Chemical Waste Management Inc.
What does CWMI stand for?
CWMI stands for Chemical Waste Management Inc. (Oak Brook, IL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CWMI
We have 1 other meaning of CWMI in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian War Memorials Fund (est. 1916; Canada)
- Capital Works Management Framework (Australia)
- Charlotte Wilson Memorial Fund (Enfield, England, UK)
- Christopher Wallace Memorial Foundation (est. 1997)
- Close Wealth Management Group (UK)
- Collected Works of Mahatma Gandhi
- Civil War Maps of Georgia
- Club West Members Golf Association (Phoenix, AZ)
- Colonial War Memorial Hospital (Fiji)
- Central Washington Miniature Horse Club (equine enthusiast organization)
- Chemical Waste Management of Indiana
- Common Warehouse Metadata Interchange (OMG)
- Common Warfighter Machine Interface (US DoD)
- Cornell Waste Management Institute (Cornell University)
- Contention Window Minimum
- Cisco WAN (Wide Area Network) Manager Installation and Operation (certification; Cisco Systems, Inc.)
- Compact Wireless Markup Language
- Continuous-Wave Mode-Locking
- Central Wisconsin Multiple Listing Service (Central Wisconsin Board of Realtors; Mosinee, WI)
- Cisco Wireless Mesh Networking
Samples in periodicals archive:
To resolve some unanswered questions about the safety and efficacy of ocean incineration, EPA issued a proposed permit last December to Chemical Waste Management Inc.
Before working for Waste Management in Florida, he served as senior counsel for Chemical Waste Management Inc.
today said it expected its second quarter 1993 results to be impacted slightly by a decline in the earnings of its Chemical Waste Management Inc.
June 21 /PRNewswire/ -- Citing a continuing shortfall in disposal volumes from cleanup projects and lower incineration pricing, Chemical Waste Management Inc.
March 15 /PRNewswire/ -- Citing a decline that continued from the fourth quarter of 1992 into January and February in waste volumes from environmental cleanup projects, as well as the impact of unusual weather in a few major markets, Chemical Waste Management Inc.
27 /PRNewswire/ -- Directors of Chemical Waste Management Inc.
10 /PRNewswire/ -- Directors of Chemical Waste Management Inc.