Remember the sap giving way to the stump of now , what with the apples smelling like the chemical warnings of animals: snakes and vixen and the gall of wasps.
What does CHEMW stand for?
CHEMW stands for Chemical Warning
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Centre for Higher Education Management and Policy (University of New England; Armidale, Australia)
- California-Hawaii Elks Major Project, Incorporated
- Chemical Hazard Estimation Method and Risk Assessment Tool (Air Force Research Laboratories)
- Chemical Research Applied to World Needs
- Cambodia Health Education Media Services (est. 1998)
- Chemical Hazard Evaluation for Management Strategies (ranking and scoring method)
- Commonwealth Higher Education Management Service (UK)
- Community Health and Emergency Medical Services (Alaska)
- Chemical Simulation
- Chemical Transportation Emergency Center
- Chemical Strike Warning
- Christian Home Educators Network (Ellicott City, MD)
- Clatskanie Home Education Network (Oregon)
- Comprehensive Health Education Network (various organizations)
- Council for Higher Education in Newark (New Jersey)
- Chief Engineer
- Deputy Chief Engineer for Logistics
- Christian Home Educators of New Hampshire
- Christian Home Educators of Newfoundland and Labrador (Canada)
- Chemical Explosives Neutralizer System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hazardous Chemical Warning Label (4" x 7") NSN 0108LF9813800 Hazardous Chemical Warning Label (8 1/2" x 11") NSN 0108LF9812600 PKP Fire Extinguisher Record Card NSN 0116LF9826100 Eye Wash Station NSN 9905013454521 Safety Check Tag NSN 0116LF9854300 Laundry Dryer/Fire Warning Operating Instructions & Safety Precautions NSN 0118LF9816600 Laundry Equipment Operating Instructions (8-1/8" X 7-11/16" -Placard) NSN 0118LF1135600 Hazardous Noise Warning Decal (8" x 10") NSN0105LF0047200 Hazardous Noise Warning Decal (Wear Double 2" x 2") NSN 0105LF0047800 CO2/AFFF/Halon Extinguisher & System Record NSN 0116LF1143100 Stroboscopes Tag NSN 0116LF0007700
To test their theory, the researchers collected alarm chemicals from mice that had encountered a poison - carbon dioxide - and were now dying Then, the scientists exposed living mice to these chemical warning signals.
The chemical dialogue has taken as its most important early project the issues of standardizing hazardous chemical warning symbols.
May 25 /PRNewswire/ -- The state agency that oversees California's chemical warning label law has made "a welcome decision": officials have decided to seek further scientific review of a chemical instead of automatically listing the substance as allegedly being "harmful to consumers," according to the Grocery Manufacturers of America (GMA).
It is a colorless, odorless gas that is normally mixed with another chemical warning agent, chloropicrin, which has a very noticeable odor and irritant properties.