Researchers at CanmetENERGY and NINT are planning to use quantum chemical simulations and experimental methods to develop a fundamental understanding of C[O.
What does CHEMSIM stand for?
CHEMSIM stands for Chemical Simulation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Chemical Officer
- Christ Heals Every Miserable Opportunity
- Centre for Higher Education Management and Policy (University of New England; Armidale, Australia)
- California-Hawaii Elks Major Project, Incorporated
- Chemical Hazard Estimation Method and Risk Assessment Tool (Air Force Research Laboratories)
- Chemical Research Applied to World Needs
- Cambodia Health Education Media Services (est. 1998)
- Chemical Hazard Evaluation for Management Strategies (ranking and scoring method)
- Commonwealth Higher Education Management Service (UK)
- Community Health and Emergency Medical Services (Alaska)
- Chemical Transportation Emergency Center
- Chemical Warning
- Chemical Strike Warning
- Christian Home Educators Network (Ellicott City, MD)
- Clatskanie Home Education Network (Oregon)
- Comprehensive Health Education Network (various organizations)
- Council for Higher Education in Newark (New Jersey)
- Chief Engineer
- Deputy Chief Engineer for Logistics
- Christian Home Educators of New Hampshire
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other applications may be licensed to areas such as nanotechnology, cryptography, quantum medicine, and chemical simulation, just to mention a few (see April 2000 and June 2000 issues of Scientific American).
The Nimbus pipeline is the product of a successful strategic partnership with Schrodinger, the leader in chemical simulation and in silico drug discovery, that grants Nimbus privileged access to leading-edge technology, including next-generation WaterMap(TM) and related technologies, and exclusive rights to key targets.