com)-- Nu Flow has developed a new high temperature, high chemical resistant epoxy for pipe lining, five years after others claimed to have invented the lining process that Nu Flow had acquired from American Pipe Lining.
What does CRE stand for?
CRE stands for Chemical Resistant Epoxy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRE
We have 284 other meanings of CRE in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Real Estate (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Centre for Research and Evaluation (Sheffield Hallam University, UK)
- Centre for Research in Education
- Certified Reliability Engineer
- Chain Reaction Ecommerce (Atlanta, GA)
- Chain Reaction Edition (e-commerce software)
- Chain-of-Rare-Events (model)
- Chapter Review Exercise
- Checkout & Readiness Equipment
- Chemical Reaction Engineering (chemical engineering and industrial chemistry)
- Chesapeake Ranch Estates
- Chief Risk Executive
- Chief Royal Engineer (Corps of Royal Engineers, British Army)
- China Resources Enterprise (Hong Kong)
- cis-regulatory element (DNA)
- Classification, Recovery, and Evacuation
- Clean and Renewable Energy (various organizations)
- Closely Related Element
- Coal Research Establishment (UK)
- Coast Rescue Equipment