In this research, silver colloid nanoparticles were firstly produced through chemical reduction method by using polyethylene glycol with low molecular weight.
What does CHRED stand for?
CHRED stands for Chemical Reduction
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Craven, Harrogate and Rural District Primary Care Trust (UK)
- Centre for Human Rights and Democracy in Africa (Cameroon)
- Centre Hospitalier Régional De Lanaudière (Canada)
- Centre for Human Resource Development and Training (Australia)
- Center for Human Rights Education
- Certified Human Resources Executive
- College of Human Resources and Education (Morgantown, WV)
- Construction, Housing and Real Estate
- Council for Healthcare Regulatory Excellence (UK)
- Conjoint Health Research Ethics Board (Canada)
- Connecticut Healthcare Research and Education Foundation
- Control by Handle Reactions of Leg Muscle Stimulation (biomechanics)
- Center for High Resolution Electron Microscopy (Arizona State University)
- Congenital Hypertrophy of the Retinal Pigment Epithelium
- Channel Request Signal
- Center for Hospitality and Real Estate Research (Hong Kong)
- Centre for Human Rights Education and Reporting (Nigeria)
- Corrosion and Heat Resistant Steel
- Cadillac Hot Rod Fabricators
- Canadian Hair Research Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Subsequently, the synthesized hybrid material has been used to prepare polymer-graphene hybrid by its chemical reduction using sodium borohydride as a reducing agent.
The featured FMC products, field tests and case studies cover several key areas of in situ and ex-situ site remediation including in situ chemical oxidation (ISCO) and in situ chemical reduction (ISCR) for source zone and plume treatment, bioremediation of soil containing pesticides, and removal of heavy metals.
Subsequent chemical reduction of the nanoribbons from MWCNTs results in restoration of electrical conductivity.
This iron will be combined with other materials and injected into the ground to promote the chemical reduction and bioremediation of a chlorinated solvent that has contaminated soil and ground water at the former manufacturing facility.
The final stage, the tertiary treatment, sees the partly cleaned watersCO chemical reduction of phosphorous content.
Philips may single-handedly satisfy a third of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)'s total chemical reduction goal for all U.
Hydride generation begins with the chemical reduction of the arsenic in the sample, followed by a reaction that creates arsenic trihydride, a volatile gas.