25] mass were completely confounded by PAHs, whereas vehicular emission sources estimated from chemical mass balance models were strongly correlated with PAHs.
What does CMBM stand for?
CMBM stands for Chemical Mass Balance Model (wastewater management)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMBM
We have 10 other meanings of CMBM in our Acronym Attic
- Carlsberg Malawi Brewery Limited (est. 1968)
- Cell and Molecular Biology (various universities)
- Center for Mind, Brain and Learning (University of Washington)
- Centralized Master Bidders List
- Coffee Marketing Board Ltd. (Uganda)
- Commerce Municipal Bus Lines (Commerce, CA)
- Calderdale Mountain Bike Marathon (UK)
- Call May Be Monitored
- Center for Mind-Body Medicine
- Centre of Mechanics of Biological Materials (University of Padova; Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences; Padova, Italy)
- Civico Museo Bibliografico Musicale (Italian: Civic Museum Bibliographical Music; Bologna, Italy)
- Cell and Molecular Biology Major
- Coastal and Marine Biodiversity Management Project (Mozambique)
- Call Me Back Now
- Center for Molecular and Behavioral Neuroscience
- Centre for Molecular Biology and Neuroscience (Oslo, Norway)
- Calgary Minor Basketball Officials
- Cape May Bird Observatory
- Cell and Molecular Biology Online
- Combat Mission: Beyond Overlord (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this research a chemical mass balance model with Monte Carlo statistical simulation using Microsoft Visual Basic 6.