In related news, United Business Media (London), the parent of CMP Media, has acquired Informex, a specialty and custom chemicals trade show and exhibition, from the Synthetic Organic Chemical Manufacturers Association (SOCMA; Washington, D.
What does CMA stand for?
CMA stands for Chemical Manufacturers Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMA
We have 628 other meanings of CMA in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Movement Analyst
- Chamber Music America (New York, NY)
- Chambre de Métiers d'Alsace (French: Alsace Chamber of Trade; Alsace, France)
- Chambre de Métiers et de l'Artisanat
- Change Management Analyst
- Charring Material Ablation
- Chartered Asset Manager
- Chartered Market Analyst
- Chartered Member of Security Analyst Association (Japan)
- Chartreuse Mountain Airsoft (French airsoft association)
- Chemical Materials Agency
- Chemically Modified Asphalt
- Chicago Media Action (Chicago, IL)
- Chief Medical Advisor (various organizations)
- Children's Miracle Award (CIBC)
- Childrenswear Manufacturers Association
- China Meteorological Agency
- Chinatown Merchants Association (variuos locations)
- Chinese Martial Arts
- Chinese Medical Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
And on 30 March 2004, OSHA announced a new alliance with the EPA, the American Chemistry Council (ACC), the CCPS, the Chlorine Institute, the O'Connor center, the National Association of Chemical Distributors, and the Synthetic Organic Chemical Manufacturers Association (SOCMA) to educate workers about chemical reactivity hazards.
As an attorney, Holmstead also represented the Chemical Manufacturers Association, Monsanto, BASE and Uniroyal, the group notes.
Calls to the Chemical Manufacturers Association for comment on Y2K preparedness went unreturned.
The Chemical Manufacturers Association admit that DINP is carcinogenic.
That executive order was pretty good," said Fred Webber, the head of the Chemical Manufacturers Association, in a news conference last week.
based Chemical Manufacturers Association (CMA) also called the ruling "a major disappointment.
According to the Chemical Manufacturers Association Distribution Code of Management Practices, carrier selection and certification is an important consideration relating to various aspects of carrier performance and safety.