Lyngfelt, "Comparison of Oxygen Carriers for Chemical Looping Combustion of Methane Rich Fuels," 19th International Conference on Fluidized Bed Combustion, Vienna (2006a).
What does CLC stand for?
CLC stands for Chemical Looping Combustion
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CLC
We have 481 other meanings of CLC in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Laboratory Consultant
- Certified Lactation Counselor (credential)
- Certified Life Coach (various organizations)
- Challenger Learning Center
- Chancery Law Chronicles
- Change Letter Control (NASA)
- Channel Level Control
- Chape Liquide Carrelage (French tile company)
- Chapter Leaders Conference (various organizations)
- Cheltenham Ladies' College
- Cherenkov Luminosity Counter
- Chesapeake Light Craft, Inc.
- Cheshire Line Committee (English Railway Consortium)
- Chicago Lebanese Club
- Chicano/Latino Caucus (California Association for Counseling and Development)
- Child Labor Coalition
- Child Learning Center
- Child Life Council
- Child Literacy Class
- Children's Legal Centre
Samples in periodicals archive:
Finally, part three explores advanced concepts and developments, such as near-zero flue gas recycle and high-pressure systems, as well as chemical looping combustion and utilisation of gaseous fuel.