The first thing mandated by the organizers was the use of two chemical light sticks which were tied at the participant's waist; one in front and one in back.
What does CHEMLITE stand for?
CHEMLITE stands for Chemical Light
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Chemical Casualties
- Chemical Casualty III (US DoD program)
- Chemical Casualties
- Chemical Demilitarization
- Chemical advice (see CGM 39/87)
- Chemical Field Effect Transistor
- Chemikaliengesetz (German: Chemicals Act)
- Combined Handling of Elucidation Methods for Interpretable Chemical Structures
- Chemical Identification (database / base de données)
- Chemical Dictionary Online
- Chemical and Low-Level (waste)
- Chemical Management Information System Tool
- Chemical Industry Emergency Mutual Aid Network
- Chemical Officer
- Christ Heals Every Miserable Opportunity
- Centre for Higher Education Management and Policy (University of New England; Armidale, Australia)
- California-Hawaii Elks Major Project, Incorporated
- Chemical Hazard Estimation Method and Risk Assessment Tool (Air Force Research Laboratories)
- Chemical Research Applied to World Needs
- Cambodia Health Education Media Services (est. 1998)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and NATO-country militaries for all of their chemical light needs and operates manufacturing facilities in the U.
Also, you are required to have (2) rechargeable batteries and (1) AA battery pack with each talisman along with (5) red, non-expired chemical lights.
and international patents, and 25 patents pending in the chemical light space.
Chemical light Fireflies, deep-water fish, bacteria, and other organisms that produce their own light are said to be bioluminescent.
Water, easy to prepare foods, toilet paper, a first aid kit, prescription medicines, basic toiletries, sleeping bags, flashlights or chemical light sticks, and a battery powered radio.
Rush Limbaugh said that what took place at Abu Ghraib was "no different than what happens at the Skull and Bones initiation," as if hooking blindfolded POWs up to electrical wires or sodomizing them with chemical light sticks was the same as a fraternity circle jerk.
Army, there was "credible" evidence that one inmate suffered forced sodomy "with a chemical light and perhaps a broom handle.