WORLDWIDE COMPUTER PRODUCTS NEWS-October 31, 2012-OKI and ISID launch new service PLEXUS CM with chemical information system under cloud computing services(C)1995-2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS http://www.
What does CIS stand for?
CIS stands for Chemical Information System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CIS
We have 834 other meanings of CIS in our Acronym Attic
- Certification Information Service
- Certified Investment Specialist
- Certified Investment Strategist
- Chair Indicate Stopped
- Change Impact Summary
- Change in Status
- Characteristic Isochromat Spectroscopy
- Chartered Institute of Secretaries
- Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers (Nigeria)
- Chemical Imaging System
- Chemical Injection System
- Chemical Inventory System
- Chiba Institute of Science (Japan)
- Chief of Service (various organizations)
- Childcare Information Service (UK)
- China Inspection Services (Beijing, China)
- Chinese Ichthyological Society (fish)
- Chinese International School
- Chongqing Iron & Steel (China)
- Christians in Science (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Hardcover QD455 Li, a chemical information systems developer at a pharmaceutical giant, explains how to avoid dependence on a single software vendor by applying the software industry's best practices, principles, and patterns to problems in chemical informatics.
Jane Thorpe, and Sergeant First Class Derrick Williams Major Pearson is the Assistant Director for Acquisition and Chief of Chemical Information Systems, Weapons of Mass Destruction Requirements Determination Division (WMD-RDD), Capability Development and Integration Directorate (CDID), Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri.
Companies Mentioned Include: --7TM PHARMA --Abbott Bioresearch Center --Accelrys --AnorMED --Antigenics --artus --Astex Technology --Aurigene Discovery Technologies --Biofocus --Bio-Xtal --Cengent Therapeutics --Chemical Computing Group --Daylight Chemical Information Systems --Evotec OAI AG --Fluidigm Corporation --Indivumed Center for Cancer Research --LifeSpan BioSciences --Migenix --Structural GenomiX --Sunesis Pharmaceuticals --Synergix --Syrrx --Tripos For more information visit http://www.
an innovative software company providing solutions for computer-assisted molecular discovery, and Daylight Chemical Information Systems, Inc.
Potenzone brings over ten years of industrial experience managing chemical information systems.
Using Daylight tools, researchers and information architects can assemble the ideal chemical information system for any project, regardless of the scale or functionality.
Tripos announced an agreement with Schering AG to build a global enhanced chemical information system that will integrate Schering's compound research data and inventory data.