WORLDWIDE COMPUTER PRODUCTS NEWS-October 31, 2012-OKI and ISID launch new service PLEXUS CM with chemical information system under cloud computing services(C)1995-2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS http://www.
What does CIS stand for?
CIS stands for Chemical Information System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CIS
We have 834 other meanings of CIS in our Acronym Attic
- Certification Information Service
- Certified Investment Specialist
- Certified Investment Strategist
- Chair Indicate Stopped
- Change Impact Summary
- Change in Status
- Characteristic Isochromat Spectroscopy
- Chartered Institute of Secretaries
- Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers (Nigeria)
- Chemical Imaging System
- Chemical Injection System
- Chemical Inventory System
- Chiba Institute of Science (Japan)
- Chief of Service (various organizations)
- Childcare Information Service (UK)
- China Inspection Services (Beijing, China)
- Chinese Ichthyological Society (fish)
- Chinese International School
- Chongqing Iron & Steel (China)
- Christians in Science (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Li, a chemical information systems developer at a pharmaceutical giant, explains how to avoid dependence on a single software vendor by applying the software industry's best practices, principles, and patterns to problems in chemical informatics.
Major Pearson is the Assistant Director for Acquisition and Chief of Chemical Information Systems, Weapons of Mass Destruction Requirements Determination Division (WMD-RDD), Capability Development and Integration Directorate (CDID), Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri.
LONDON, Engalnd, and MISSION VIEJO, California, March 9 /PRNewswire/ -- InforSense Ltd, the leader in Open Discovery Workflow(TM) informatics platforms, and Daylight Chemical Information Systems, Inc.
an innovative software company providing solutions for computer-assisted molecular discovery, and Daylight Chemical Information Systems, Inc.
Potenzone brings over ten years of industrial experience managing chemical information systems.
Using Daylight tools, researchers and information architects can assemble the ideal chemical information system for any project, regardless of the scale or functionality.
Tripos announced an agreement with Schering AG to build a global enhanced chemical information system that will integrate Schering's compound research data and inventory data.