Foster of the Chemical Industry Institute of Technology in Research Triangle Park, N.
What does CIIT stand for?
CIIT stands for Chemical Industry Institute of Technology
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIIT
We have 5 other meanings of CIIT in our Acronym Attic
- Controlled Items Inventory System
- Critical Infrastructure Information Security Act
- Canadian and International Industrial Security Directorate (Canada)
- Concordia Institute for Information Systems Engineering (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Canada-Israel Institute for Sport and Health Education (Canada)
- Computational Intelligence in Image and Signal Processing (IEEE symposium)
- China Institute for International Strategic Studies
- Centro de Informática do Instituto Superior Técnico (Galician: Computing Center of the Higher Technical Institute; Portugal)
- Conseil International pour l'Information Scientifique et Technique (French)
- Central Institute of Information Technology (Nagpur, India)
- Chemical Industry Institute of Toxicology
- Combat Institute of Information Technology
- Communications, Internet and Information Technology (conference)
- COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (Pakistan)
- Standing Committee on International Trade
- China Information Industry Trade Association
- Computer Improved Instructor's Training Aid
- Consortium for Indian Information Technology Education
- Check Is in the Mail
- Compucom Institute of Information Technology & Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
James Bond, of the Chemical Industry Institute of Technology (CIIT), said the new research, to be conducted by CIIT of Research Triangle Park, NC, should address many of the remaining MTBE health issues.