About Perinatal Treatment Services Washington-based Perinatal Treatment Services (PTS) is a long-term residential and outpatient chemical dependency treatment program for low-income, pregnant women and mothers of young children.
What does CDTP stand for?
CDTP stands for Chemical Dependency Treatment Program
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDTP
We have 6 other meanings of CDTP in our Acronym Attic
- Cross-Disciplinary Team Learning (education)
- Community Development Transportation Lending Services (Community Transportation Association of America)
- Capability Development Tracking and Management (web-based tool)
- Center for Digital Technology and Management (Germany)
- Collaborative Drug Therapy Management
- Centre de Développement des Techniques Nucléaires (French: Nuclear Techniques Development Center)
- College of Dental Technologists of Ontario
- California Dump Truck Owners Association (Upland, CA)
- Command Decision: Test of Battle (World War II computer game)
- Central Dakota Tourism Partnership (Valley City, ND)
- Cold Differential Test Pressure
- Commission for Developing the Teaching Profession (Palestine; est. 2009)
- Computer Technology Documentation Project
- Conquer Due to Prosperity (gaming clan)
- Cooperative Driver Testing Program (Tennessee Department of Safety)
- County Durham Tourism Partnership (UK)
- Concrete Double-Tee Prestressed Girder (civil engineering)
- Common Data Transfer Record
- Controlled Document Transmittal Receipt
- Crop Diagnostic Training and Research Center (Purdue University; Indiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Beech Hill Hospital/Outward Bound Adolescent Chemical Dependency Treatment Program.
Patients with suspected narcotic addiction are referred to chemical dependency treatment programs.
The Program for AIDS treatment and Health (PATH Center) and the Parkside Chemical Dependency Treatment Program offers the most sophisticated medical treatments delivered with caring and compassion.
CLEVELAND, April 21 /PRNewswire/ -- A chemical dependency treatment program for women and their children, pioneered by MetroHealth Clement Center for Family Care and Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority (CMHA), is a semifinalist in a prestigious national competition that rewards projects deemed especially effective at meeting public needs.
Now in its fifth decade of providing quality services, Caron offers a full spectrum of gender-separate chemical dependency treatment programs to meet the needs of both adolescents and adults.
; and the operation of a chemical dependency treatment program for prison inmates at Kyle, Texas.
Lastly, he is the medical director of the residential chemical dependency treatment program at the Banner Behavioral Health Center in Scottsdale, which also serves as a treatment site for many CITA patients.