Baronian was involved in the evaluation and selection of destruction technologies and the conception and construction of the Chemical Demilitarization Training Facility in the Edgewood Area, from which the first class of operators graduated in 1993.
What does CDTF stand for?
CDTF stands for Chemical Demilitarization Training Facility
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CDTF
We have 5 other meanings of CDTF in our Acronym Attic
- Cortical Dysplasia of Taylor, Dysplasia Only
- Critical Defense Technology Division
- Counterdrug Technology Development Program Office (DoD)
- Cadmium Telluride
- Center for Development of Technical Education
- Counter Defilade Target Engagement (weapon system)
- Compressed Digital Terrain Elevation Data
- Chemical Decontamination Training Facility
- Chemical Defense Training Facility
- Chemical Dependency Task Force (Minnesota)
- Civil Disturbance Task Force
- Community Development Trust Fund (Kenya and EU poverty initiative)
- Capacity Development Training for Africa (Swaziland)
- Capital District Tobacco-Free Coalition (Troy, NY)
- Cadet Flight Sergeant
- Chemical Decontamination Training Facility Training Contractor
- Constrained Dynamic Traffic Grooming
- Campus Desktop Technology Integration (Sprint)
- Centro Para el Desarrollo Tecnológico Industrial (Spain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Global performance improvement solutions provider General Physics Corporation (GP), a subsidiary of GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX), has been awarded a contract extension by the Rock Island Contracting Center to continue as the prime contractor for the Chemical Demilitarization Training Facility (CDTF) located on the Aberdeen Proving Ground, Gunpowder, MD.
Army's Chemical Demilitarization Training Facility (CDTF) in Aberdeen, MD operated by the Chemical Materials Agency.