CMA has achieved tens of millions of consecutive safe hours worked, and the numbers show that working in a CMA chemical demilitarization plant is as safe as working at a software publishing company.
What does ChemD stand for?
ChemD stands for Chemical Demilitarization
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Chemistry Mission
- Cold Hibernated Elastic Memory
- Council of Higher Education Management Association
- Chemical Entities with Medical Applications, Therapeutic Indications and Consequences (Ontomatica)
- Chemical and Biological Waste Treatment
- Conrad Herbst Environmental Management Consultants (Gauteng, South Africa)
- Chemical Casualties
- Chemical Casualty III (US DoD program)
- Chemical Casualties
- Chemical advice (see CGM 39/87)
- Chemical Field Effect Transistor
- Chemikaliengesetz (German: Chemicals Act)
- Combined Handling of Elucidation Methods for Interpretable Chemical Structures
- Chemical Identification (database / base de données)
- Chemical Dictionary Online
- Chemical Light
- Chemical and Low-Level (waste)
- Chemical Management Information System Tool
- Chemical Industry Emergency Mutual Aid Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Baronian was named Deputy Program Manager for Chemical Demilitarization in 1975.
The first is the program/policy area where we work with OSD (the Deputy for Chemical/Biological Defense and Counter proliferation in DDR&E) and the Deputy Assistant to the Secretary of the Army for Chemical Demilitarization.
is being awarded an $8,871,061 modification to indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity, cost- plus-fixed-fee, cost-plus-award-fee, cost-plus-incentive-fee, firm-fixed-price contract DAAD13-01-D-0007 for program and integration support for the Program Manager for Chemical Demilitarization.
The chemical demilitarization program is expected to run through 2007 at a cost of about $1 billion.
Army's chemical demilitarization public affairs program have initiated projects and activities aimed at increasing public trust.
That complaint also says Jones' supervisors charged him with being confrontational, "not a team player," and unwilling to do whatever it takes to keep "the customer" -- the Army's Program Manager for Chemical Demilitarization (PMCD) -- happy Jones told Science News he figured "they were setting me up to take the fall.
Global performance improvement solutions provider General Physics Corporation (GP), a subsidiary of GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX), has been awarded a contract extension by the Rock Island Contracting Center to continue as the prime contractor for the Chemical Demilitarization Training Facility (CDTF) located on the Aberdeen Proving Ground, Gunpowder, MD.