According to Douglas Leech, technical manager for the Chemical Business Association, companies importing substances outside of the EU will be responsible for testing as well as registration.
What does CBA stand for?
CBA stands for Chemical Business Association (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBA
We have 508 other meanings of CBA in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Balloon Artist (Qualatex Balloon Network; various locations)
- Certified Bank Auditor
- Certified Behavior Analyst
- Certified Business Analyst
- Certified Business Appraiser
- Change Back Acknowledgement (signal; CCS#7/ITU-T)
- Channel Bank Assembly
- Chartered Bank Auditor (Bank Administration Instute, BAI)
- Chattanooga Bar Association (Chattanooga, TN)
- Chemical Blowing Agent
- Chesapeake Bay Agreement
- Cheslock, Bakker & Associates (merchant banking firm; Stamford, CT, USA)
- Chicago Bar Association (lllinois)
- Child Bearing Age
- Chinese Basketball Alliance
- Chinese Basketball Association
- Choose Black America (Federation for American Immigration Reform)
- Chris Beale Agencies Limited (UK)
- Christian Basketball Association, Inc.
- Christian Bicyclists Association