The Edgewood Chemical Biological Center (ECBC) Research and Technology Directorate tested the JCSD against the chemicals on the current chemical biological mass spectrometer Block II agent list, a number of non-traditionalagents, and 10 to 12 liquid toxic industrial chemicals.
What does CBMS stand for?
CBMS stands for Chemical Biological Mass Spectrometer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CBMS
We have 69 other meanings of CBMS in our Acronym Attic
- Canterbury Bankstown Migrant Resource Centre (Australia)
- County Boards of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities (Ohio)
- Community-Based Mine Risk Education
- Corpo de Bombeiros Militar do Rio de Janeiro
- Canadian Bovine Mastitis Research Network
- Community-Based Mine Risk Reduction (Cambodian Mine Action Centre)
- Content Based Multimedia Retrieval Systems
- Central Bank Money Stock (Bundesbank)
- Central Budget Management System
- Certified Building Materials Specialist
- Colorado Benefits Management System
- Colorado Bluegrass Music Society
- Community-Based Monitoring System
- Complete Blocklist Management System
- Computer-Based Mail System
- Computer-Based Medical Systems (IEEE Symposium)
- Computer-Based Message System
- Conference Board of the Mathematical Sciences
- Convention Bureau della Marca Salentina
- Convergence of Broadcast and Mobile Services (DVB Consortium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Defense Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical and Biological Defense (JPEO-CBD) has awarded Hamilton Sundstrand an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity contract to provide up to 156 Chemical Biological Mass Spectrometer II (CBMS II) devices.
Department of Defense Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical and Biological Defense (JPEO-CBD) to provide up to 156 Chemical Biological Mass Spectrometer II (CBMS II) devices.
The suite is semi-automated and contains next-generation technologies, such as the Ultraviolet Particle Sizer, Chemical Biological Mass Spectrometer and the Biological Detector [antibody based device]," said the Defense Department's annual report.
Bruker Daltonics also produces two complementary biological agent detectors: the Chemical Biological Mass Spectrometer (CBMS) can detect and classify biological agents in as little as three minutes without operator intervention.
The BIDS consists of an ultraviolet particle sizer, chemical biological mass spectrometer (CBMS) and biological detector.
Bruker also produces two biological detection devices -- the Chemical Biological Mass Spectrometer (CBMS) and the APSIS.