4 million research and development project to develop a chemical agent resistant coating (CARC) powder topcoat for use on military vehicles and support equipment.
What does CARC stand for?
CARC stands for Chemical Agent Resistant Coating
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CARC
We have 124 other meanings of CARC in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Agri-Food Research Council
- Canadian Amphibian and Reptile Conservation
- Canadian Arctic Resources Committee
- Canadian Artificial Reef Consulting (North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Capital Allocation and Review Committee (Canada)
- Central American Resource Center (also seen as CARECEN)
- Central Asian Research Centre (UK)
- CEPT Amateur Radio Club
- Chemical Agent Reactive Coating
- Chemical Agent Resistant Clothing
- Chemically Active Reagent Coating
- Chicago Association of Retarded Citizens
- Child Abuse Registry Check (Canada)
- Citizens against Rent Control (California)
- Civil Aviation Regulatory Commission (Jordan)
- Claim Adjustment Reason Code
- Classical Art Research Centre (UK)
- Club Atlético Rosario Central
- Coastside Amateur Radio Club (Pacifica, CA)
- Colorado Association for Retarded Children
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is an aliphatic 1k, haps-free, chemical agent resistant coating that is intended to provide visual and infrared camouflage to military vehicles and equipment within combat situations.
3) MIL-DTL-53072C, Chemical Agent Resistant Coating System Application Procedures and Quality Control Inspection, 6 June 2003.
Within the organization's new selection of CARC coatings is the Green 383 Moisture Cure CARC Camouflage, which is an aliphatic 1k haps free chemical agent resistant coating which is designed for military clients who require visual and infrared camouflage for military vehicles and equipment that is being utilised within combat and training operations.
The company's powder coating division has now developed Interpon M1000 - AA0037, a high-performance epoxy powder primer, recently approved at the Army Research Laboratory in Aberdeen, MD for Chemical Agent Resistant Coatings (CARC) military applications.