ACI developed and published the unique ingredient names and, where available, associated Chemical Abstract Service (CAS) numbers, as part of the consolidated Ingredient Inventory.
What does CASN stand for?
CASN stands for Chemical Abstract Service (Registration) Number
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CASN
We have 7 other meanings of CASN in our Acronym Attic
- Create a Stress Map Online (geoscience resource)
- Chronic Angina Self-Management Program (cardiovascular medicine)
- Committee for the Advancement of Strong Motion Programs (US NSF)
- Company Aviation Safety Management Program (Transport Canada)
- Cornell Alumni-Student Mentoring Program
- Centre for Anaesthesia Skills and Medical Simulation (University of Western Australia)
- Centro de Asistencia del Sindicato Médico del Uruguay
- Canadian Association of Schools of Nursing (Ontario, Canada)
- Career Academy Support Network (University of California, Berkeley)
- Charlotte Area Science Network (Charlotte, NC)
- Childhood Agricultural Safety Network (Wisconsin)
- China AIDS Solidarity Network (international coalition)
- Colorado Association of School Nurses (Windsor, CO)
- Capacity Strengthening in Nutrition in Asia
- Center of Arts and Sciences of North America (California)
- Centre Académique pour la Scolarisation des Nouveaux Arrivants et des Enfants du Voyage (French: Academic Center for the Education of New Immigrants and Traveling Children)
- Civil Aviation Security Network (TSA Transportation Security Administration)
- Close Air Support Network (US DoD)
- College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
- Center for Advanced Studies in Novel Surfactants (National Science Foundation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each of these profiles includes information on Chemical Abstract Service (CAS) numbers, European Inventory of Existing Commercial Chemical Substances/European List of Notified Chemical Substances (EINECS/ELINCS) numbers, UN/DOT reference numbers, FEMA numbers, classification, definition, chemical synonyms, empirical and molecular formulas, properties, toxicology, precautions, storage, use, use level, regulatory details, manufacturers and distributors, and trade name synonyms.
Searches can also be performed by Chemical Abstract Service number and by keyword.
Includes three cross-indices to permit rapid location of a material by its Chemical Abstract Service (CAS) number, a synonym for the material, or the DOT Guide Number.
In addition to the analytical methods, the volume also contains a chapter on the sampling and determining of aerosols and their chemical components, a list of the members of the working groups involved in developing and verifying the methods, and an index of the Chemical Abstract Services numbers of the investigated substances for all nine volumes of Part III.
The Company is the owner of five process and compound patents, with numerous other patents pending, and has received two Chemical Abstract Services numbers, assigned to new molecules, for MYCELX(R): 173967-80-1 and 173967-81-2.