based Chelonian Research Institute failed to find any signs of tortoise life on Pinta Island but did uncover the skeletons of 15 former male residents.
What does CRI stand for?
CRI stands for Chelonian Research Institute
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRI
We have 341 other meanings of CRI in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for the Study of Regulated Industries
- Centre Relais Innovation
- Centres de Relais Innovation
- Certifcate Registration Instruction (US DoD)
- Certification Requirements Index
- Certification Review Items
- Certified Reports Inc.
- CHAMPUS Reform Initiative
- Charitable Registration and Investigation Act
- Chechen Republic of Ichkeria
- Chemtrail-Related Illness
- Chibagin Research Institute (Japan)
- Child-Care Retention Incentive
- Children's Research Institute (Washington, DC)
- Children's Right International
- China Radio International
- Chippewa River Industries (Chippewa Falls, WI)
- Christian Research Institute (San Juan Capistrano, CA)
- Chronic Renal Insufficiency
- Chulabhorn Research Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
50 Hardcover QL666 In this unusual collection of scientific essays, personal adventures, autobiographical vignettes and philosophical musings, Pritchard, director of the Chelonian Research Institute and biology professor at Florida Atlantic U.
He has established a permanent field station for turtle conservation in northwestern Guyana and since 1998 has been the Director of the Chelonian Research Institute in Oviedo, Florida.