Tuesdays at the Chelan County Public Utility District Auditorium, 327 N.
What does CCPUD stand for?
CCPUD stands for Chelan County Public Utility District (Wenatchee, WA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Council of Counseling Psychology Training Programs (est. 1975)
- California Congress of Parents, Teachers, and Students, Inc. (Sacramento, CA)
- Council of Provincial and Territorial Sport Federations (Manitoba, Canada)
- Closed-Cycle Propulsion Test Vehicle
- Cash Cost Per User (Sprint)
- Certificat de Contrôle du Produit en Usine (French: control certificate of the factory product)
- China Criminal Police University
- Communauté de Communes du Pays d'Urfé (French communes community)
- Continuous Computing Corporation (stock symbol)
- Cryptographic Central Processing Unit
- Calvary Chapel Perris Valley (Perris, CA)
- Calvary Chapel Pomona Valley (Pomona, CA)
- Club Canin du Périgord Vert (French dog club)
- Coordinating Committee for Prediction of Volcanic Eruption (Japan)
- Carson City Public Works (Nevada)
- Cervical Cancer Prevention Works (Coalition of Labor Union Women; Washington, DC)
- Charleston Commissioners of Public Works (Charleston, SC)
- Christ Church Petts Wood (Kent, England, UK)
- Cylindrical Co-Planar Waveguide
- Central Coast Pure Water Association (Chittaway Bay, New South Wales, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'AA+' rating to the following Chelan County Public Utility District No.
Riazzi is a Pittsburgh native and is currently CEO and General Manager of the Chelan County Public Utility District in the state of Washington.
1 /PRNewswire/ -- Chelan County Public Utility District No.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings has affirmed the following ratings for Chelan County Public Utility District No.
and Chelan County Public Utility District (Wenatchee, Wash.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'AA+' rating to Chelan County Public Utility District No.
CorVel Corporation, which provides third party administration services for workers' compensation programs, responded to a request for proposal issued by the Chelan County Public Utility District in Nov.