the prime contracting resources required to evaluate NASA's mission critical programs, including space shuttle, International Space Station, vehicle checkout and launch control system, X-33 and advanced air transportation technologies.
What does CLCS stand for?
CLCS stands for Checkout and Launch Control System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CLCS
We have 28 other meanings of CLCS in our Acronym Attic
- Cellular Least Cost Routing (telecommunications)
- Center for Labor and Community Research (est. 1982; Chicago, IL)
- Central London College of Reflexology (England, UK)
- Centre for Learning and Children's Rights (Australia)
- Centre for Liquid Crystal Research (Department of Science and Technology; Ministry of Science and Technology; India)
- Conlang Code Registry
- Creatinine Clearance
- Centre for Liquid Crystal Research and Education (India; Nagarjuna University)
- Carolina Lure Coursing Society (North Carolina)
- Certified Loss Control Specialist
- Closed-Loop Control System
- Colchicine Sensitivity
- Columbia Lil' Cycos (street gang; Los Angeles, CA)
- Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist (insurance industry)
- Commission on the Limits of the Continental Shelf
- Conservatory Lab Charter School (Brighton, MA)
- Construction Loan Control System
- Credit-Linked Capital Subsidy
- Current Logic, Current Switching
- Clear Lake Christian School Cooperative (Houston, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASA CLCS Control Rooms Announced in 1996, the CLCS project is a NASA-led effort at the Kennedy Space Center to design, develop and implement a new Checkout and Launch Control System.