These descriptors are from Feldt's Checklist of Nonverbal Pain Indicators  and include vocal complaints that express pain, such as moaning, groaning, grunting, crying, gasping; facial grimacing or wincing; bracing and holding onto nearby equipment; restlessness; rubbing; and verbal remarks such as "ouch" or "stop, that hurts.
What does CNPI stand for?
CNPI stands for Checklist of Nonverbal Pain Indicators (cognitive disability)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNPI
- Conseil National du Patronat Francais (French Employers' Council)
- Coordinación Nacional de Planificación Nacional (Spanish: National Coordination of Family Planning; Mexico)
- Cold Neutron Prompt Gamma-Ray Activation Analysis
- Connecticut Nurse Practitioner Group, Inc. (est. 1981)
- Centro Nacional de Pesquisa de Hortalicas (Brazil)
- Comcast Network Philadelphia
- Cosplay Network Philippines
- Canadian Network for Public Health Intelligence
- Canadian Nurse Practitioner Initiative
- Canadian Nurse Practitioner Initiative (Canada)
- Community News Production Institute (People's Production House; New York)
- Centro Nacional para la Protección de las Infraestructuras Críticas (Spanish: National Center for the Protection of Critical Infrastructure)
- China National Pharmaceutical Industry Corporation
- China National Publications Import & Export Corporation (China)
- Committee for Nursing Practice Information Infrastructure
- Cadastro Nacional da Pessoa Juridica (Portuguese: National Register of Legal Entities; Brazil)
- Civil Network for Peaceful Korea (South Korea)
- Chambre Nationale des Professions Libérales (French: National Chamber of Liberal Professions)
- Computer Networks Pty. Ltd. (Macquarie Park, New South Wales, Australia)
- Cybertech Networks Pvt. Ltd.