All roads to a hopeful future in space go through cheap access to space.
What does CATS stand for?
CATS stands for Cheap Access to Space (Space Frontier Foundation)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CATS
We have 321 other meanings of CATS in our Acronym Attic
- Catalogue Subsystem
- CDMA Automated Test System (WTCOM)
- Cellular Access Telephone System (REDCOM)
- Center for Advanced Television Studies
- Center for Applied Thermodynamic Studies
- Central Area Transmission System (North Sea Oil; UK sector)
- Centralized Automatic Test System
- Certificates of Accrual on Treasury Securities
- Charlotte Area Transit System
- Charlotte Area Transportation System (North Carolina)
- Chicago Area Transportation Study
- Chico Area Transit System (California)
- Child Abuse Training Services (Michigan)
- Children Affected by a Toxic Substance
- Citizens Against Trash in Sumter (Florida, USA)
- Citizens for an Alternative Tax System
- City of Anderson Transportation System (Anderson, IN)
- Civil Affairs Training School (US DoD)
- Club Athletic Training Students
- Cognitive Avionics Toolset
Samples in periodicals archive:
We believe the bottleneck to more rapid growth in demand has been cheap access to space and that these plans are a significant step forward in removing that barrier.
Topics include: Day One: -- Cheap Access to Space, a space transportation symposium -- Asteroid Impact Research Symposium, sponsored by The Watch -- "Who Owns Space?