700,000 State Total $2,100,000 Puerto San German San German City/Workforce Rico Investment Board $400,000 Rhode Island Providence Providence Plan $675,000 South North Carolina Charleston GATE $400,000 Lancaster Lancaster County School District $396,399 North Charleston Palmetto Community Hope Foundation $700,000 Sumter Sumter County $700,000 State Total $2,196,399 Tennessee Chattanooga Chattanooga Housing Authority $400,000 Memphis Shelby County Government $527,562 State Total $927,562 Texas Austin American Youthworks $700,000 Brownsville Community Dev.
What does CHA stand for?
CHA stands for Chattanooga Housing Authority (TN, USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHA
We have 261 other meanings of CHA in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Humanist Activism
- Center for Humanities and the Arts (various schools)
- Centrally Heated Air (classified ad listings)
- Certified Horsemanship Association
- Certified Hospice Administrator
- Certified Hotel Administrator (AH&LA Educational Institute)
- Cessation of Hostilities Agreement (Uganda)
- Chamber of Hispanic Affairs
- Chapter Alpha (unreal fan fiction community)
- Chattanooga, TN, USA - Cha Lovell Field (Airport Code)
- Chaudhuri, Hu, and Afshar Algorithm (also seen as C-H-A)
- Cheyenne Housing Authority (est. 1971; Cheyenne, WY)
- Chicago American League (baseball)
- Chicago Helicopter Airways, Inc.
- Chicago Housing Authority
- Chickasaw Horse Association
- Child Health Advocates (Colorado)
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Children's Hunger Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Currently funded through the Tennessee Department of Transportation, the Chattanooga Housing Authority contracted with Setina Pouengue, owner of two mentoring companies, Success by Design, a $150,000 enterprise providing mentoring in the bustling construction industry in Chattanooga, and Accent Specialty Baskets, with revenues of $65,000 in 2000, which employs former mentees, to teach public housing residents the fundamentals of owning and running their own businesses.
10 Million Performance Contract Will Allow the Housing Authority to Pay for Upgrades with Guaranteed Energy Savings The Chattanooga Housing Authority (CHA) and Honeywell (NYSE:HON) today announced the kickoff of a 12-year project that will reduce energy consumption at 18 housing authority sites while substantially decreasing emissions.