Chase Merchant Services combines the capabilities of JPMorgan Chase's acquiring business, support functions and extensive card portfolio with a customized processing solution that Visa and JPMorgan Chase will create using Visa's network, VisaNet.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Chase Merchant Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Medical Secretary (Canada)
- Certified Metrication Specialist (U.S. Metric Association, Inc.)
- Certified Mortgage Specialist (real estate)
- Champlain Maritime Society
- Chancellor Middle School
- Change Management System
- Changeable Message Sign
- Charlestown Middle School (Jeffersonville, IN)
- Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (North Carolina)
- Chemical Management Services
- Chemical Management System
- Chemistry and Materials Science
- Chicago Manual of Style (reference manual)
- Chicago Medical School
- Chief Marine Surveyor
- Chief Master Sergeant (US Air Force; usually seen as CMSgt)
- Chief of the Maritime Staff (Canadian Forces)
- Children's Medical Services
- Chinese Mathematical Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previously, he spent several years with First Data Corporation as vice president, Finance, and as chief financial officer of Chase Merchant Services, LLC, based in Melville, New York.
You can also use Peachtree to accept credit cards and to manage merchant accounts once you sign up with the Peachtree Credit Card Service operated by Chase Merchant Services.
His responsibilities have included his position as Executive Vice President, General Manager of RBS WorldPay from 2006 to 2009 and Executive Vice President, General Manager of Chase Merchant Services LLC, from 2002 to 2005.
Prior to joining Chase Merchant Services, Wechsler served as Vice President of North America for Schlumberger, Executive Vice President of Global Sales & Marketing for Convergent Group Corporation, and Founder and Chief Operating Officer for Link2Gov Corporation.
Prior to the merger between Chase Merchant Services, LLC and Paymentech, LLP he served as Executive Vice President and General Manager of the national and middle market business units of Chase Merchant Services.
Initial members include Robert Buoniconti, Robert Kiburz, Bernard Morvant, Steve Mott and David Douglas Stone, who offer their combined expertise from American Express, Chase Merchant Services, First Data, Ingenico, I4 Commerce, MasterCard and Visa.
Wechsler joined Chase Merchant Services in 2002, after holding executive management positions in global sales, marketing and operations in multiple industries servicing the financial services, telecommunications, energy, public sector, and major events markets.