M/I charting reportedly is still new to plastics processing and its use so far has been limited to a handful of injection molders and blow molders.
What does CHTG stand for?
CHTG stands for Charting
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of CHTG
- Chittagong Hill Tracts Development Facility (UN Development Programme; Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Chittagong Hill Tracts Development Programme (Bangladesh)
- Center for Heat Treating Excellence (WPI Metal Processing Institute, Worcester, MA)
- Committee on Higher and Technical Education (Philippines)
- Chief of Naval Technical Training
- Canadian Healing Touch Foundation (est. 1995)
- China High Tech Fair
- Colorado Housing Trust Fund
- Community Housing Task Force (various locations)
- Colorado Housing Trust Fund Coalition
- College Hockey Travel Guide (website)
- Christian Thought and History (course, University of Otago; New Zealand)
- CIMMYT (Centro Internacional de Mejoramiento de Maiz y Trigo; Spanish: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center) Hybrid Trial Highland
- Caribbean Hospitality Training Institute
- Caribbean Hotel Tourism Investment Conference
- China Huarong Trust and Investment Corporation
- Computer and High Technology Law Journal (Santa Clara University; California)
- Center for High Technology Materials (University of New Mexico)
- Centre for Hotel and Tourism Management (Bahamas)
- College of Hospitality and Tourism Management (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This regional forecast also has the added function of charting all 65 operational and financial metrics for a single country simply by selecting it from a drop down menu.
13, 2002 ScriptRx and X-Press Charts Will Deliver Electronic Charting to Hospital Physicians Through ScriptRx's Healthcare Management System to Increase Patient Safety and Improve Hospital Efficiencies ScriptRx, Inc.
announced today French and German versions of OrgPublisher for Intranets(tm), the Web-based organizational charting software that allows companies worldwide to transform enterprise and enterprise resource planning (ERP) data into graphical, interactive management reports and organizational charts via a Web browser.
Individual quotes are available for charting needs beyond 20,000 persons charted.
While many real-time technical charting services cost anywhere from $100 to $250 per month, IQ Chart RT's monthly subscription fee of $24.
According to Dave Robertson, lead Java developer at ePresence, "JClass Chart is a well designed, truly object-oriented component that fulfills sophisticated charting requirements.
Objective Chart is the first 100% MFC (Microsoft Foundation Classes) graphing and charting class library.