Elliot is a chartered member of the CISI and he holds the Chartered Wealth Manager accreditation.
What does CWM stand for?
CWM stands for Chartered Wealth Manager
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CWM
We have 112 other meanings of CWM in our Acronym Attic
- Capacity Wholesale Markets
- Carlsbad Wine Merchants (California)
- Carriage Washing Machine (UK railways)
- Catholic Worker Movement
- Catholic World Mission
- Center for Waste Management
- Center for Women’s Medicine (San Diego, California)
- Center for World Missions (Searcy, AR)
- Championship Wrestling of Michigan (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Chat with Me
- Chemical and Waste Management
- Chemical Warfare Materiel
- Chicago White Metal Casting, Inc (Bensenville, IL)
- Child Welfare Manual (Missouri)
- Christian Witness Ministries
- Circus World Museum
- Cisco Wan Manager
- ClockworkMod (software)
- Closed World Machine (general-purpose data processor for the semantic web)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Al Musalmi's academic and professional qualifications also include an MBA, with distinction, from University of Luton - UK, an International Diploma in Financial Services, Chartered Market Analyst with Financial Analyst Designate, Chartered Portfolio Manager and Chartered Wealth Manager.