Jensen holds his BS in Interpersonal Communications and Economics from the University of Utah, his Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist (CRPS) designation and is Series 7 and Insurance licensed.
What does CRPS stand for?
CRPS stands for Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist (College of Financial Planning)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRPS
We have 30 other meanings of CRPS in our Acronym Attic
- Centre Region Parks and Recreation (State College, PA)
- Clock Reconvergence Pessimism Removal (computing)
- Coalition for the Restoration of Parental Rights
- Complex Responsive Processes of Relating (human relation therapy)
- Counter Propaganda (clothing)
- County Rare Plant Register
- California Regional Primate Research Center
- Centre for Research on Poverty Reduction and Income Distribution (Pakistan)
- Conselho Regional de Psicologia do Rio Grande do Sul (Brasil)
- Centre de Réadaptation Psycosociale (French: Psychosocial Rehabilitation Center)
- Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome
- Collaborative Readiness Problem Solving
- Command Resource Programming Subsystem
- Communications Revenue Protection System
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Contractor Repair Parts Stock
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Type I
- City and Regional Planning Student Association (Columbus, OH; information for students)
- Comité Regional de Promoción de la Salud Comunitaria (Spanish: Regional Committee for the Promotion of Community Health)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because they may not write a check directly, some employers naively believe they pay no fees at all, according to Teressa Rambo, a chartered retirement plans specialist at DataPath Retirement Services Inc.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The College for Financial Planning, located in Denver, recently announced that Jodie Beatty of Bellingham has successfully completed the Chartered Retirement Plans Specialists (CRPS) program.
Buckner, a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER(TM), a Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist and an ACCREDITED INVESTMENT FIDUCIARY(TM), brings more than a decade of experience speaking on financial planning topics and working directly with financial advisors.
He has earned designations as a Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC) and Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist (CRPS).
Herman, who has earned designations as a Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC) and Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist (CRPS), is based in New Jersey and is affiliated with Lincoln Financial Group's employer market field force in the Northeast Region.