info, featuring Daniel Bruno, Chartered Market Technician, Oxford University business school graduate and expert in option trading strategies, forex trading strategies, optimal trading strategies and high probability trading, has partnered with FNIB to offer clients forex trading help.
What does CMT stand for?
CMT stands for Chartered Market Technician
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMT
We have 407 other meanings of CMT in our Acronym Attic
- Certificate Management Tool
- Certificate of Military Training (UK)
- Certified Massage Therapist
- Certified Medical Technician
- Certified Medical Transcriptionist
- Certified Music Therapist
- Cervical Motion Tenderness
- Character-Mode Terminal (Nortel)
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease (muscular atrophy)
- Charge Medical Technician (USAF)
- Châtenay Malabry Tennis (French tennis club)
- Check My Thread
- Childrens Musical Theatre
- Chinese Medicine Times (various locations)
- Chip Multi-Threading (Sun Microsystems)
- Chiropractic Manipulative Therapy
- Chronic Mebendazole Therapy
- Chronic Multiple Tic (syndrome)
- Circus Movement Tachycardia
- Citizen's Military Training (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All Chartered Market Technicians (CMT) can attest to Martin's depth of knowledge because his book "Technical Analysis Explained" is required reading for the professional CMT designation.
Carlson is a Chartered Market Technician (CMT) who works as an independent trader and consultant.
A graduate of Tufts University, Chen is also a Chartered Market Technician.
This can serve as a text for full-length courses for the Chartered Market Technician designation and the SEC Series 86 exams.
She also holds the Chartered Financial Analysts and Chartered Market Technician designations.
He holds the following professional designations: Chartered Financial Analyst, Chartered Market Technician and Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst.
Fullman is a member of the Market Technicians Association, a chartered market technician, and holds numerous FINRA licenses.