The Finance Minister used his address at the annual conference of the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy to stress that pain is inevitable.
What does CIPFA stand for?
CIPFA stands for Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIPFA
- Confederación Internacional del Comercio en Pajas y Forrajes
- Configuration Interaction method involving Pauli-Fock atomic orbitals
- Congresul International al Profesorilor de Franceza (Romania)
- Consolidated Improvement Preservation Fund
- Consumers' Interest Protection Forum (Nepal)
- Convención Internacional de Protección Fitosanitaria
- Corporate Integrated Planning Framework
- Council for International People’s Friendship (Sudan)
- Council of Investigating Production Forces
- Certified Independent Public Finance Advisor
- Coalition to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong
- Configuration Item Product Function Specification
- Critical Item Product Function Specification
- China International Publishing Group (Beijing, China)
- Continuum International Publishing Group (London, UK)
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Group (Australia)
- Cured-in-Place Gasket
- Central Illinois Planned Giving Council
- Centre interuniversitaire Paul Gérin Lajoie
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Grants Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
If you are a member of the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA), you can conduct audits in the public sector.
Recent consolidation moves were scuppered in October when the ICAEW's membership voted against its proposed merger with the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy by a narrow margin.
Mike Griffiths, Associate Consultant with the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy "In its standalone capacity the public will buy it as a reference to personal money management, which is not yet really considered a science by the masses.
9 per cent, adding £52 to a Band D (the middle tier) property, according to the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, while water bills will rise by an average of 5.
In the public sector, audits can also be done by the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA).
Three accountancy bodies, the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy and the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales are looking at linking up.
It was organised by Public Finance magazine, the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, the Cabinet Office and the Office of Government Commerce.