Byline: Peter Fall A COUPLE of weeks ago, the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, in conjunction with the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters and the Subsidence Forum, issued a guidance note on subsidence in relation to insurance claims.
What does CILA stand for?
CILA stands for Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CILA
We have 16 other meanings of CILA in our Acronym Attic
- Cummins India Ltd. (Kothrud, Pune, India)
- Curriculum & Instructional Leadership
- Customary International Law
- Cyanide in Leaching (mineral processing)
- Cycle International Long (French education program)
- Canadian Institute for Legislative Action
- Canadian Intercollegiate Lumberjacking Association
- Cebu International Language Academy (Phillipines)
- Center of Inquiry in the Liberal Arts at Wabash College
- Central Iowa Lacrosse Association (Des Moines, IA)
- Chester International Links Association (Chester, England)
- Children's International Language Academy (New Rochelle, NY)
- Chiyoda International Language Academy (Japan)
- Comision Internacional de Limites y Aguas (Spanish: International Boundary and Water Commission; Mexico and US)
- Community Integrated Living Arrangement
- Community Internships in Latin America
- Construction Industries Licensing Act of 1978 (New Mexico)
- Cork International Language Academy (Ireland)
- Component Integration LABoratorieS
- Chase Insurance Life and Annuity Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
Edwards is an associate of the Chartered Insurance Institute and a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters in the U.
John Bell, head of claims at insurance broker Aon in Birmingham, has been appointed chairman of the Professional Conduct Committee of the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters.