And, along with the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health in Northern Ireland, it urged policymakers, regulators and finance professionals to help small businesses go green.
What does CIEH stand for?
CIEH stands for Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIEH
We have 2 other meanings of CIEH in our Acronym Attic
- Construction Industry Environmental Forum (Construction Industry Research and Information Association)
- Centro de Investigación y Extensión Forestal Andino Patagónico
- Chicago International Evangelical Free Church (Illinois)
- Central Institute of English and Foreign Languages
- Careers Information, Education and Guidance (UK)
- Cellular Immediate-Early Gene
- Channel Islands Electricity Grid (est. 1998)
- Command Interagency Engagement Group
- Cyberinfrastructure Experiences for Graduate Students (US NSF workshop)
- Common Information Exchange Glossary and Language (US DoD)
- Community Initiative to End Homelessness (North Carolina)
- Cyclic Ichthyosis with Epidermolytic Hyperkeratosis
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health Officers (UK)
- Center for International Environment Information (USA)
- Clinical Instructor Evaluation Instrument (nurse anesthesia instructors)
- Competitive Inhibition Enzyme Immunoassay
- China International Economic Information Centre (Beijing, China)
- Citizens and Immigrants for Equal Justice
- Commerce Industry and Energy of Korea
- Content Item Encryption Key
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) has announced that it is expanding its portfolio of food training courses with the launch of the Level 3 Award in Food Safety qualification in Dubai.
He has also passed all assessments set by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health to achieve a certificate of registration from the Environmental Health Registration Board.
The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health has claimed the ban does not go far enough and has called for further measures including supervising all adults using sunbeds.
The RLA has become a respected voice at government consultations and has forged strong links with other landlord associations g and groups such as the British Property Federation, the Local Government Regulation Services (formerly LACORS), the Chief Fire Officers Association and the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health Officers.
The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health survey found that another 29% of local authorities rely on private contractors to do the work.
And 70% of those said "cost-cutting" was driving the move, according to a survey of 5,000 food safety trainers and training centres by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH).
Chartered Institute of Environmental Health in Wales director Julie Barratt added: "Giving access to free sunscreen for under 11s ensures every child in Wales can be protected from sunburn in childhood and against the risk of developing skin cancer in later life.