He is a chartered chemist, Chairman of Chemistry Innovation UK, a Fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry and a former non-executive director of the government's Technology Strategy Board.
What does CCHEM stand for?
CCHEM stands for Chartered Chemist
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Coordinating Committee for Higher Education
- Copper Country Home Educators
- Council on Christian Higher Education
- Countercurrent Heat Exchange
- Curtin College of Higher Education
- Coast Christian Home Educators Association (Long Beach, MS)
- Consumer Center for Health Education and Advocacy (California; Legal Aid Society of San Diego)
- Carbon County Higher Education Center (Wyoming)
- 21st Century China Higher Education Exhibition (Ministry of Education; China)
- Comprehensive, Continuous, High Endurance HD (LViHD Systems)
- Canada/China Higher Education Program
- Community Collaboration of Health & Education Providers (Colorado)
- Center for Community Health Education and Research (Haiti)
- Center for Community Health Education Research and Service (Boston, MA)
- Council on Certification of Health, Environmental and Safety Technologists
- Cheap Car Hire Finder (rental car search engine)
- Chinese Canadian Heritage Fund
- Christian Community Health Fellowship (Memphis, TN)
- Chronic Congestive Heart Failure
- Congo Cerebral Hemorrhage Fever
Samples in periodicals archive:
As an experienced chemist with in-depth knowledge of your specialist area, you may meet the requirements of Chartered Chemist (CChem) or Chartered Scientist (CSci) status.
The brand assessment study, billed as the first of its kind by Organic Monitor, involved a chartered chemist examining the ingredient composition of cosmetic products and classifying formulations according to their 'level of naturalness.
Schmitt is a Member of the Royal Society of Chemistry and is a Chartered Chemist and Chartered Scientist.
Toxicology specialist Brian Johnson, a chartered chemist and forensic scientist, said the alcohol and various stimulants - taken together - would enhance feelings of euphoria, relaxation and intoxication.
After I developed my formulae, I had all the products safety checked by a chartered chemist and checked for microbiological content by a nearby analysis lab, which is required by European law.
The jury also heard from chartered chemist Andrew Sweeting.
Ann Smout, prosecuting, said: "He's a chartered chemist entitled to undertake analysis and produce a witness statement.