Mr Harrington, a chartered biologist, claims it can give plants immunity from pest attack, make them resistant to disease and withstand drought too.
What does CBiol stand for?
CBiol stands for Chartered Biologist (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Canadian Biodiversity Information Network
- Center for Bio-Inspired Nanomaterials (Montana State University; Bozeman, MT)
- Chesapeake Bay Information Network (Edgewater, MD)
- Commissariaat Buitenlandse Investeringen in Nederland (Dutch: Commissioner of Foreign Investments in the Netherlands)
- Connecticut Business Incubator Network
- Canadian Bureau of Investigations and Adjustments
- Carbon-Based Ion Optics (US NASA)
- Census-Based, Impact Oriented
- Counterbattery Intelligence Officer
- Center for Biological Interfaces of Engineering (Clemson Univeristy; South Carolina)
- Compatibility Basic Input Output System (IBM)
- Customized Basic Input Output System (Digital Research)
- Central Board of Irrigation and Power (India)
- Centre Belge d'Information Pharmacothérapeutique (French: Belgian Center for Pharmacotherapeutic Information; Belgium)
- Certified Batterer Intervention Program (domestic violence education)
- Certified Business Intelligence Professional (The Data Warehousing Institute)
- Commercial Building Incentive Program (natural resources, Canada)
- Compagnie de Banques Internationales de Paris (French: Company of International Banks in Paris; Paris, France)
- Conservation Biology in Practice (journal)
- Cross-Border Internet Pharmacy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Andrew Clatworthy, a chartered biologist and forensic scientist, told the inquest all four were found to have traces of cannabis in their blood and alcohol in their urine.
Nigel Binns, a Rentokil chartered biologist, says the reason for Scotland's appalling record on vermin has baffled boffins.
Mr Hambridge is a chartered biologist and a mem- ber of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management and the International Federation of Hospital Engineers.