The first offering from the KPMG Business School will be an IFRS course specifically to prepare participants for the examination of the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants (ACCA) Diploma in IFRS and provide them with an insight into these standards.
What does CACA stand for?
CACA stands for Chartered Association of Certified Accountants
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CACA
We have 16 other meanings of CACA in our Acronym Attic
- Connection Admission Control in the Uplink Direction
- CECOM Acquisition Center - Washington
- Command Acquisition Center - Washington
- Command Acquisition Center Washington
- Calcium Carbide
- Combined Arms Command & Control (Army)
- Common Aviation Command and Control System
- California Apprenticeship Coordinators Association
- Cataract, Crystalline Aculeiform or Frosted
- Central Arkansas Cricket Association
- Chicago Art Critics Association
- Chinese American Citizens Alliance
- Classic American Cream Ale (beer brewing)
- Closed Air Circuit Air Cooled
- Cool-Air-Cool-Air (electric motor)
- Cory Allen Contemporary Art (gallery)
- Croton Academy of Comedic Arts (Croton-on-Hudson, New York)
- Central American & Caribbean Athletic Confederation
- Combined Arms Center Army Battle Command Common Operational Architecture
- Capital Area Consortium on Aging and Disability (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Fellow of the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants also sits on the boards of Molins Plc, Renew (North East) Ltd and Cumbria NHS Partnership Trust.
Liam holds a bachelor's degree in business studies and is a Fellow of the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants.
Darshan Gohel, who moved from Kenya to Coventry seven years ago will work towards his final professional exams to become a member of the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants.
The 1996 New Year's resolution for small businesses should be to ensure that their business records are adequately maintained in preparation for this change," said Gilbert Little of the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants.
He is a fellow member of the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants, a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales and a member of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Ms Ruddick is a Fellow of the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants (FCCA) and a Member of the Securities Institute.
Colin holds a BSEE, Honors, from the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow, Scotland, and has a Certified Diploma in Accounting and Finance from the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants in London.