About CAIA Association and CAIA Foundation The Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Association is the global benchmark for alternative investment education.
What does CAIAA stand for?
CAIAA stands for Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Curran Associates Inc (Red Hook, NY)
- Curriculum, Assessment and Instruction
- Customer Access Initiation
- Computer Assisted Investing Special Interest Group
- Canadian Aquaculture Industry Alliance
- Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures (Swinburne University of Technology; Australia)
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst
- Chemical and Allied Industries' Association (South Africa)
- China Automotive Industry Association
- Conference on Artificial Intelligence for Applications
- Canadian Artificial Intelligence Association
- Cisco Airespace Installation, Administration and Maintenance (course)
- California Associated Insurance Brokers (San Francisco, CA)
- California Association of Independent Business, Inc.
- Canadian Accredited Insurance Broker
- Canadian Aerosol Information Bureau
- Caribbean Association of Indigenous Banks, Inc.
- Certified Associate of the Institute of Bankers (academic degree; South Africa)
- Columbia Accident Investigation Board (NASA)
- Community Action Information Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Association is a conference partner.
SOURCE Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Association
CONTACT: Justin Perras of Dukas Public Relations for Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Association, +1-212-704-7385, Justin@dukaspr.
com, both of Dukas Public Relations, +1-212-704-7385, for The Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Association Web site: http://www.
He has achieved the Chartered Financial Analyst and Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst accreditations, and is a member of the CFA Institute, Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Association and the CFA Society of Philadelphia, Inc.
24, 2003 RiskMetrics Group's Gordon Yeager Joins the Advisory Board of the Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Association Tom Schneeweis, Director of the Center for International Securities and Derivatives Markets (CISDM) at the University of Massachusetts' Isenberg School of Management, today announced the selection of RiskMetrics Group as exclusive risk management solutions provider for the school's post-graduate curriculum.