Charter School for Applied Technologies in Tonawanda, NY is expanding to serve grades K-9.
What does CHSAT stand for?
CHSAT stands for Charter School for Applied Technologies (Buffalo, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Christleton High School Association
- Congressional Hispanic Staff Association
- Crimson Harvard Summer Academy
- Catholic High Schools Athletic Association
- Colorado High School Activities Association
- Compton High School Alumni Association
- Community Health Services Advisory Committee (Minnesota)
- County Human Services Advisory Council (New Jersey)
- Clinically Healthy Subjects Adapted to Living in Antarctica
- Chicago High School for Agricultural Sciences
- Center for Hui Studies of Anhui University (China)
- Center for Healthy Student Behavior
- Chichester High School for Boys (UK)
- Chronic Hepatosplenic Suppurative Brucellosis (bacterial disease)
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino (San Bernardino, CA)
- Criminal History Systems Board (Massachusetts)
- Cyberport Holdings Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
- College of Humanities and Social and Behavioral Sciences
- California Health and Safety Code
- Canadian Home Shopping Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stepping Stone Academy Charter School fourth-graders made a substantial 18 percent one-year gain and Charter School for Applied Technologies achieved a 29 percent one-year gain versus a 12 percent gain by the Buffalo district.