This initiative will be managed through a partnership between New Schools for New Orleans (NSNO) and the Charter School Growth Fund (CSGF).
What does CSGF stand for?
CSGF stands for Charter School Growth Fund (Broomfield, CO)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSGF
We have 2 other meanings of CSGF in our Acronym Attic
- Craig Schreiner Golf Course Architects (aka Schreiner Golf, Inc.; Myrtle Beach, SC)
- Crop Systems and Global Change Lab (USDA)
- California Sea Grant College Program
- Concrete Slab & Girder Continuous Prestressed (civil engineering)
- California School of Garden Design (Newcastle, CA)
- Clinically Significant Gallbladder Disease
- Cleaner, Safer, Greener Element (UK)
- Conformation-Sensitive Gel Electrophoresis
- California Space Grant Foundation (US NASA)
- Capital Secured Growth Funds
- Computational Science Graduate Fellowship
- Centre for the Study of Global Governance (UK)
- Canterbury Street Ghost Hunters (paranormal investigators; New Brunswick, Canada)
- China Sun Group High Tech Company
- Colorado Select Girls Hockey Association
- Center for the Study of Government and the Individual (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Common Spatial Gateway Interface
- Corporate Support Group International (Brisbane, Australia)
- China Screenprinting Graphic Imaging Association
- Congressional Study Group on Japan (est. 1993)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Working alongside NewSchools have been national funders like the Walton Family Foundation, the Fisher Fund, the Robertson Foundation, the Dell Foundation, the Broad Foundation, and the Charter School Growth Fund (see "The S500 Million Question," forum, Winter 2011).
com)-- Broomfield, Colorado-based Charter School Growth Fund ("CSGF") recently enlisted the help of Application Experts' AIM software solution to manage their prospective and current investors.
In this forum, Robin Lake of the University of Washington's Center on Reinventing Public Education (CRPE) and Charter School Growth Fund (CSGF) CEO Kevin Hall discuss what we know about the strengths and frailties of CMOs, what the future holds, and what promising alternatives might be.
A new 200-page study by Innosight Institute and The Charter School Growth Fund discloses a broader picture of this emerging blended-learning market by revealing the six models that are leading the pack and the individual organizations that are among the earliest pioneers of this fast-growing sector.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] In education circles, the two best-known venture philanthropies may be the decade-old NewSchools Venture Fund and the much younger Charter School Growth Fund.
Today, co-author Michael Horn, executive director of Innosight Institute, and Heather Staker, a senior research fellow at Innosight Institute, released new research in conjunction with the Charter School Growth Fund and Public Impact, which expands on this prediction and documents the rise of blended learning.
Rocketship shows you can have outstanding achievement, financial sustainability and high growth at the same time," said Alex Hernandez, partner at Charter School Growth Fund.