Members of the council, with good friends on the charter review commission, and in direct conflict with present-day legal opinion by two appointed town attorneys, moved to and succeeded in bringing the membership of the board back to three.
What does CRC stand for?
CRC stands for Charter Review Commission
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRC
We have 1000 other meanings of CRC in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Research Chef (Research Chefs Association)
- Certified Retirement Community (various locations)
- Certified Retirement Counselor
- Certified Rifle Center (golf club manufacturing)
- Chain Reaction Cycle (bicycles)
- Champlain Regional College
- Champlain Regional College (Lennoxville, Quebec, Canada)
- Chancery Research and Consultants (Bangladesh)
- Charities Review Council (Saint Paul, MN)
- Charles River Conservancy (Cambridge, Massachusetts)
- Chattahoochee River Club (Georgia)
- Chawki Rearing Centre
- Chemical Referral Center (CHEMTREC)
- Chemical Rubber Company (scientific reference publisher)
- Chesapeake Ranch Club
- Chestnut Ridge Church (Morgantown, WV)
- Chicago Rabbinical Council
- Chicago Recording Company (Chicago, IL)
- Chicago Recycling Coalition
- Chifley Research Centre (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That was one of the last times the Charter Review Commission appeared on Sheekey’s schedule.
He chaired the City of Miami Beach Charter Review Commission and the Environmental Commission for the City of Miami.
Street, chair of the city's Charter Review Commission, and other commission members will discuss the issues facing the commission and the city.
Figliola was selected by former Mayor Rudolph Giuliani to serve on the New York City Charter Review Commission.
Michael Kane Southbridge McDonald named chairman of charter review commission SOUTHBRIDGE - Laurent R.
From 1994 to 1995, he chaired the City of Atlanta Charter Review Commission, which led to the adoption of the current City Charter.
Prouty said selectmen are looking into a charter review committee and not a charter review commission, which would have its members elected rather rather than appointed.