Charlotte-Mecklenburg Board of Education, that led to the busing of thousands of children from their neighborhoods to far-flung schools.
What does CMBE stand for?
CMBE stands for Charlotte-Mecklenburg Board of Education (North Carolina)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMBE
We have 4 other meanings of CMBE in our Acronym Attic
- Centimeters Below Datum
- Commissie Moleculair Biologische Diagnostiek (Dutch: Committee on Molecular Biology Diagnostics)
- Configuration Management Board Directive
- Configuration Management Database
- Council for Multilateral Business Diplomacy (Switzerland)
- Chicago Minority Business Development Council, Inc. (Illinois)
- Center for Motor Behavior in Down Syndrome
- Center for Market-Based Education
- Center for Media & the Black Experience
- Certified Minority Business Enterprise (Florida and Arkansas)
- Chemical, Materials and Biomolecular Engineering (University of Connecticut; Storrs, CT)
- Climate Modeling Best Estimate (US Department of Energy)
- Canadian Medical and Biological Engineering Conference
- Canadian Medical and Biological Engineering Society
- C-Module-Binding Factor
- Club Mercedes-Benz France (French automobile club)
- Cortical Microvascular Blood Flow (neuroscience)
- Canadian Mechanised Brigade Group
- Cell and Molecular Biology and Genetics (education course)
- Configuration Management Benchmarking Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pliszka's risk management, HR, and business experience is significant, spans over two decades and includes holding the positions of Senior Vice President and Client Executive at Marsh USA, and Manager, Risk Management Division, City of Charlotte, Mecklenburg County, and Charlotte-Mecklenburg Board of Education.
Battle was a member of the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Board of Education from 1978 to 1995, serving as chairman from 1990-94, and co-chairman of the recent successful $241 million school bond campaign.