Two years ago, he was hired as music director-conductor of the Charlotte Symphony Orchestra in Punta Gorda, Fla.
What does CSO stand for?
CSO stands for Charlotte Symphony Orchestra
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSO
We have 443 other meanings of CSO in our Acronym Attic
- Central Statistical Office (UK Government Office)
- Central Statistical Organisation (Delhi, India)
- Central Statistics Office (Ireland)
- Central Support Office (various companies)
- Centralized Sellers Office
- Centre de Sociologie des Organisations
- Centre Social Okupat
- Centre Subaquatique Orléanais (French diving club)
- Certified Specialist in Oncology Nutrition
- Chandler Symphony Orchestra (Chandler, AZ)
- Cheerfully Start Over
- Chicago Symphony Orchestra
- Chief Sales Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Scientific Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Scientist Office (Scottish Government Health Directorates; UK)
- Chief Security Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Signal Officer
- Chief Solutions Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Staff Officer
- Chief Strategy Officer (corporate title)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6 Charlotte Symphony Orchestra premieres its season with a combined chorus from Charlotte and Port Charlotte High Schools performing Carl Orff's Carmina Burana at the Center for Performing Arts and Education in Punta Gorda.
21 /PRNewswire/ -- Legendary musician and performer Barry Manilow announces a series of first-ever Florida symphony concerts backed by The Charlotte Symphony Orchestra of Punta Gorda, Florida in January of 2011.
Burner also serves on the Board of Directors of Carolinas Partnership, the Charlotte Symphony Orchestra, and the Charlotte Research Institute.
Her acting/singing career also includes a critically acclaimed cabaret act at the Cafe Carlyle in New York City, Broadway musicals, special appearances with the Atlanta, Baltimore and Charlotte symphony orchestras, and a recent sold-out run in Memphis as Blanche DuBois in "A Streetcar Named Desire.